Ankawa Palace Hotel is the first hotel in the city of Ankawa. The hotel is located in the heart of the city. It was first opened in January 2009. The hotel is 3 kilometers far form Erbil International Airport and 5 kilometers form Erbil down town, the capital of Kurdistan Region, Iraq. The Hotel area is estimate to be 2000 square meter, parking area for 300 cars and a backyard for summer time. The hotel contains 23 rooms and 10 suits. The hotel has a luxury restaurant lounge with a separate Bar. It has one big and one small conference room to conduct seminar and Training courses. Ankawa Palace Hotel offers excellent services to ensure the convenience of its guests that includes:
- A free wireless Internet services 24/7
- A Satellite television with 2000 channel includes (Art - Showtime) and Al-Jazerra Group channels (JCS).
- All rooms Air-conditioned (Cold-Hot) 24/7.
- Instant Laundry services.
- Room Service during day and night.
- An afternoon and Night Open Buffet.
- Businessmen Center Services.